Saturday, February 9, 2008

Welcome to My Blog


Welcome to my kitchen. My name is Posie and I found that I love to cook. I guess you can say I'm a "born-again" cook. Working full time and taking care of a family as you know is not easy, but I was determined to show everyone I could do it all. Even though I didn't consider myself the best cook (a good baker maybe, but not really a good cook), I always made sure family sat down to a hot meal everynight(except Friday because that was Pizza night). Most of the time it was semi-homemade, but it wasn't fast food.

Well, I'm here to tell you that cooking is not only fun, but it's not as complicated as I thought. I would watch the Cooking Channel, drooling over the fabulous meals that were made but thinking "it looks too hard, I could never do that". When I finally got up enough courage to try one of the recipes from the cooking channel, I couldn't stop. Trying new recipes became an addiction. My family and friends give me feedback (my new neighbors are loving it!) and based on their comments, I either keep the recipe or scratch it.

I will be sharing with you some of the awesome recipes I've found so that you too will become a "born-again" cook. Hey if I could do it, so can you.....hope you give it a try and enjoy!

Posie

No comments: